Quick update on me

    Hey! It's been a while but I have good news! I finished my novel in time. :) YAY!!!! Sadly, I don't have chapter two of The Boy With The Emerald Eyes right now and it might take a while for me to have it. I did notice that I've had some visitor to here in several different countries which makes me super happy! So a quick thank you to all who are reading this right now. I wouldn't continue writing if I didn't have people to read it. Ok, that's a lie. I would just be writing stuff that I didn't like. So thanks for making it where I can write what I want to write! Anyway, I'm hoping to get some recommendations and some one shots up by tomorrow! It might not happen though. Sorry if it doesn't.
   I hope everyone reading this is having a good time and if you're not I hope you experience some good times soon. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Wolf Fanfiction Recommendation

Rise Of the Guardians Fanfiction Recommendation

Teen Wolf Fanfiction Recommendation