Guide On Naviating My Crazy Fanfictions

   So, I've decided to make a short little guide on navigating this site. It's pretty simple after it's been explained. When you're looking at my blog, if you look over to your right, you'll see a few things including my profile, translate, and Pages. If you look under Pages, you'll see a list of different pages. I try to make my titles as plain as possible but if you don't understand the title very well, I typically add a summary of the page at the top of the page. To comment, just click on the comment thing (which currently says "No Comments") and you can choose from a variety of different ways to identify yourself when you comment. You can even comment anonymously if you want to! By the way, this home page only has stuff like updates on this website, important stuff related to the fandoms I'm in, answers to questions, and other stuff like that. Well, hope you enjoy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Wolf Fanfiction Recommendation

Teen Wolf Fanfiction Recommendation

Rise Of the Guardians Fanfiction Recommendation