Info about update and weird search bar

  Hey there! I just finished updating the blog and thought that I should tell you guys what I did and let you know some things.
   Basically, I posted all the recommendations on this homepage and pasted the link to the recommendation on the page for the fandom group it's in. Hopefully, this makes it easier. I plan to put them all in categories soon, but for right now, this will hopefully work.
    Also, the search bar is being weird at the moment. I'll try fixing it, but for right now, please use the labels and pages to find what you're looking for.
  Please let me in the comments if you have any ideas for how to improve this site even more! Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Wolf Fanfiction Recommendation

Teen Wolf Fanfiction Recommendation

Rise Of the Guardians Fanfiction Recommendation