Schedule (Sorta)

 Hey there! So umm...... I realized that if anyone of you decide to read anything on here on a routine basis, you're going to want to know when I update things. So here's my schedule (hopefully) for the different things on this website:
  • For the fanfiction recommendations, I'll add at least one story to each one per week. There may be more added to one page than other or they might have the same amount added. All I know is they will each at least have one added per week.
  • For my fanfictions, when I start writing something, I will make a schedule for it. I think that most of the fanfictions I plan to write will be updated at least once every two weeks but I'm not sure yet. Still trying to find ideas.
  • I hope to have a place where I add information about the fandoms that I recommend fanfiction for, but I'm still collecting information at the moment. When that's up and running, I plan to update that every time I have more information and have access to a computer!
  • I have a few more pages that will be surprises further down the road, but those will each have their own schedules posted on them
.Thanks for reading this and hope this helps someone! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Wolf Fanfiction Recommendation

Teen Wolf Fanfiction Recommendation

Rise Of the Guardians Fanfiction Recommendation